What is monetizing a website about?
Monetizing your website can give you passive income. When a visitor clicks on an ad on your website and fulfills the ad criteria, if any, you gain revenue.
Ad criteria can involve any of the following:
- PPC – Pay per click. You earn revenue when a visitor clicks on the ad.
- CPA – Click per action. You earn revenue when a visitor takes a certain action.
- Purchasing a product or service.
- Filling out a form, e.g.: email list, signing up for a product or service, such as loan form, etc.
There are many ways to monetize your website Here are a few of them that you can try.
Now where do you get ads from:
- WordPress Ads. WordPress allows you to sign up for their WordPress Adsense on the premium account or above.
- Facebook Ads. How to promote your website with facebook ads.
Become a CPA Publisher:
A CPA Publishing Company is a website where you go to get ads to place on your website. You get paid when someone performs the criteria action.
How to be accepted as a publisher (Very Important First Step):