Step By Step Guides to Growing in Love, Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge and Power in Our King Yeshua's Holy Word.
The following are Step-By-Step Guidelines that will help you as you seek to self-educate. They are in no way complete. As self-educators it is our responsibility to seek out and explore the resources of information that our Lord Yeshua has placed before us to discover. Happy Seeking!
LESSON PLAN 1 – KNOWING THE BASICS
So often we neglect the basics. Simple things that makes our lives more purposeful and adds meaning to the everyday. We run around confused like headless chickens because we have not mastered the basics. God has written in His word that he would not have us to be ignorant. (1 Thessolonians 4:13, Romans 1:13).
2 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV)
11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.
Why am I here? Why is anyone here? Why is the world in a mess like it is? Where do we go when our life on Earth is over? How do I prepare for it while I am still here? Who is God? Where is He?
There is a big difference between God’s will and intentions for our lives and the choices that we make. God has given us free will but it is His will and intent that we choose God, good and live a good well-intentioned life.
- The Book of Adam and Eve. A Memorandum of Our First Parents, Their Trials, Struggles and Victories.
- The Book of the Prophet Enoch and The Secrets of the Book of Enoch. Clearly explains why the world is in the mess that it is and gives God’s pronounced judgments on the perpetrators and rewards of the faithful.
- The Holy Bible :God’s Basic Manual for Everyday Life.
- The Old Testament: God’s Covenants or Agreements made with man in the past.
- The New Testament: God’s Covenant or Agreements made with man through the grace purchased by the life of His Son, Yeshua HaMashiach aka Jesus Our Messiah or Savior, who was called the Christ. The fulfillment of the promise made to our parents Adam and Eve.
How to Choose Your Battles: What reward is attached to fighting this battle? What reward is attached to winning this battle? Is this a battle
PRAY THESE PRAYERS MORNING AND BEDTIME Repentance Prayer These prayers came in from brother Larry, He has been visited by the Lord. Please take this
GOD’S ETERNAL HOLY SPIRIT
Alos Parakletos (Greek) : Another Copy (literal translation). Of Who? Yeshua HaMashiach – Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, given to us to help us on life’s journey. He is our life coach, living inside of us.
Well that’s a lot of help.