King Yeshua HaMashiach Tech (KYHTech) Website(s) Policies and Procedures
We have created our website for the soul purpose of serving our King Yeshua HaMashiach (aka Jesus Our Messiah) and bringing His Kingdom to His people here on His Earth.
We have spent hours scanning the internet and have brought to you information that we believe will assist you in your life here in our King Yeshua HaMashiach’s Earth.
We present our groups, forums and comment areas as a service to our members to promote fellowship, interaction and provide an avenue whereby they can collaborate on topics of their choice. Participation is not a requirement and is initiated by our website users and members on a completely voluntarily basis.
For clarity and convenience we have subdivided KYHTech into the following areas:
- KYHRP – King Yeshua HaMashiach Royal Priesthood for Prayer and Intercession topics.
- KYHBE – King Yeshua HaMashiach Business Enhancing for business, opportunities and investments topics.
- KYHBEV – King Yeshua HaMashiach Beautiful Earthen Vessels for shopping and body temple related topics.
- KYHTech mainly deals with the Holy Bible related topics, events, activities and bible study.
Membership at KYHTech.net
Membership gives you access to our members only areas and allow you to take advantage of members only discounts at our Shop – KYHBEV – King Yeshua HaMashiach Beautiful Earthen Vessels only.
- Gold Membership: $12/year.
- Silver Membership: $1/month.
Signing Up For Membership
You can sign up for membership by clicking on the membership of your choice located in our footer area or at KYHBEV – Membership. Click on the subscribe button and follow the instructions given thereafter to submit your purchase.
Change your membership.
- Click on ‘Membership Account’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Change’ text button located directly under your membership status.
- Select the membership level you wish.
- Follow directions given.
- To cancel your membership click on the “Membership Account” tab on the top menu.
- Click on the “Cancel” button located directly under the name of your Membership status.
- You will be asked: ‘Are you sure you want to cancel your Gold Membership?’
- Click on the “Yes, cancel this membership’ button.
Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not be able to access our growing Members Only areas or take advantage of Member Discounts at our store.
If applicable, you will be given a refund from the following month in which you made the request for cancellation of your membership, if those months have been paid in advance.
Clubs and Discussions Area
Joining Our Clubs and Discussions
For more information about what to do in our Clubs, go to ‘Members Quick Start Guide“.
You can join our Clubs/Groups and forums via your Members Dashboard. Click on the group or forum you want to join and then click ‘request membership’ button next to the group name you want to join. Once we receive your request to join, it will be reviewed by our team. If your request to join the group is accepted, you will receive an invitation via the e-mail listed in your member profile.
Termination of Club Particiipation By Us
Observance of a G-rated Website, Groups, Forums and Comment Areas
Our website(s), groups and forums are G-rated for a general audience, therefore we ask our participants to conduct themselves in a respectable manner. Profanity, name calling and general disrespect is not allowed and will result in the termination of your participation.
If you conduct yourself in a disrespectful manner, your participation will be terminated. You may receive an e-mail informing you of the reasons why your participation has been terminated. We adhere to a strict conduct code and ask all participants to behave accordingly.
Termination of Participation By You
After joining, you can decline participation by clicking on the ‘cancel membership’ button next to the name of the group you previously joined via your members dashboard.
If you wish to rejoin the group at another time, you can simply click on the join group button again.
If you have signed up for a WordPress account, that account will still remain active after leaving our group. Please follow WordPress’ account deletion procedures if you wish to delete that account also.
These terms control the relationship between KYHTech and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
How to Delete Your Account
To delete your account.
- Click on ‘My Account’ tab in the above menu.
- Click on ‘Profile’ tab in the lower menu now available to you.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Delete Account’ tab.
- You will now see a check box with a warning: ‘Deleting your account will delete all of the content you have created. It will be completely irrevocable.’ This will not only delete your membership account but all other information you have. If you only wish to leave a club, please follow the instructions on ‘To leave a club’.
- If you still want to proceed, click in the check box with the statement, ‘I understand the consequences.’
- Click on the ‘Delete’ button to remove all your content.
Since we are not your personal advisers we urge you to consult with your own personal adviser(s) and professional(s) in the related areas in which you are interested in implementing on any of the topics addressed on our website(s).
Many of the strategies may require monitoring, consistency, determination and time and do not take into consideration your particular situation or circumstances, therefore you may obtain different results. Not all topics and strategies will apply to you.
We participate in the affiliate advertising programs of the following companies designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to their websites and affiliated sites:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program
- eBay Partner Network, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- MaxBounty.com inc.
- PeerFly Inc.
- Clickbank.com, Clickbank.net
The return policy for our shop is located at KYHBEV Terms of Service.
Modification to Our Policies and Procedures
We reserve the right to make modification to our policies and procedures without notice. Once you use our website(s) or participate in our groups, forums or comment areas, you submit to adhere to these modifications also. We will post modifications on this page so you should check back regularly.
Last Revised: 5/16/2018